As Maintenance technician you will following responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the maintenance and repair of our production lines.
- Your technical actions ensure a smooth and efficient operation of the machines
- You are an expert in diagnosing and resolving equipment malfunctions at both mechanical and electrical level.
- Your interventions are both preventive and curative
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
As Maintenance technician you have following qualifications:
- You have a technical background with a minimum of 3 years relevant business experience
- Technical Degree (A2 minimum)
- You are ambitious and are willing to learn
- You can work independently but you value teamwork
What can we offer you?
- We offer you a permanent fulltime contract with a competitive salary and a company car
- A lot of learning opportunities in a growing, stable company
- Your workplace will be in Westrozebeke: a traffic free location and a delicious company restaurant
Westvlees continues to grow ...
... and you, you want to grow too. Both in your personal and professional life. You are choosy about the job you want with a view to your or your family’s future. Westvlees supports and stimulates its staff in this respect, and maybe you are one of the passionate and dedicated people we are looking for. With mutual trust we build our future together.